RB policy on Un-accompanied Minor (UM) or Young Passenger (YP) Travelling alone
UM permitted to travel on BI services, based on adult fare without child discount. Applicable children age between 5 - 11years. YP age between 11 - 15years. A UM/YP service fee of £30.00 per ticketed sector to be shown as XP TAX on the ticket or alternatively contact Reservations on 020 7584 6660 to pay for this service.
It is mandatory for agents to insert passenger full contact information of the person escorting at the departure and on the arrival under OSI/ SSR field UM/YP.
Special Handling Requirement:
1. Wheelchairs (WCHR) - RB require adequate information for any wheelchair requests wheelchair.
2. Meet and Assist (MAAS) - RB require adequate information for Meet and Assist.
Royal Brunei Airlines requires passengers with allergy/ies to give BI advance notice of at least 48 hours before the intended departure date in order for BI to provide allergen-free meal.
However, BI cannot guarantee that the meal has been prepared in an allergen-free kitchen and/or has had no cross-contamination with any allergen products within the various flight kitchens and catering services which are used throughout BI’s network. Therefore, we encourage you to bring your own meal on board if you and/or any member of your family are allergic.
The passenger is advised to take all necessary precautions to avoid and/or control the onset of allergies by bringing on board medications, medical mask or devices that might become necessary should a passenger incur an allergic reaction during the flight.
BI has no control over other passengers who may bring in and consume their own food items containing peanut or any other allergen products on board BI flights.
The foregoing notwithstanding, in cases of severe allergy, BI reserves the right to deny boarding on the basis of safety.
Please contact Reservations on 020 7584 6660 for disclaimer form.
A wide range of meal choices are available on request. Please note specials should be requested 24 hours prior departure.
MEAL CODES IN SSR
- MOML MOSLEM MEAL
- AVML VEGETARIAN HINDU MEAL
- BBML BABY MEAL
- BLML BLAND MEAL
- CHML CHILD MEAL
- DBML DIABETIC MEAL
- FPML FRUIT PLATTER MEAL
- GFML GLUTEN INTOLERANT MEAL
- HNML HINDU (NON VEGETARIAN) MEAL SPECIFIC
- LCML LOW CALORIE MEAL
- LFML LOW FAT MEAL
- LSML LOW SALT MEAL
- NLML LOW LACTOSE MEAL
- RVML VEGETARIAN RAW MEAL
- SFML SEA FOOD MEAL
- VGML VEGETARIAN VEGAN MEAL
- VJML VEGETARIAN JAIN MEAL
- VOML VEGETARIAM ORIENTAL MEAL
- VLML VEGETARIAN LACTO-OVO MEAL
Travel during Pregnancy:
Passenger while pregnant can travel up to twenty-eight (28th) week without medical certificate.
For pregnancy after twenty-eight (28th) up to thirty-six (36th) week, passenger requires a medical certificates indicating fit to travel.
Important Note: Passenger must produce Doctor/s certificate, valid within seven (7) days prior to departure.
Bulkhead seats for passengers with infants, and for exit rows seats subject to availability can be pre-booked through Reservations on 020 75 84 6660.
Medical Condition (MEDA) & Oxygen Cylinder on Board:
RB provides only a limited supply Oxygen Cylinder on Board, which passenger has to pay for along with the cost for extra seat where the Oxygen Cylinder will be placed. It is required to get medical clearance two weeks before departure. Alternatively, passenger can carry their own Portable Oxygen Concentrator Device (POC).
For further details on the type of accepted POC's or booking this service please contact Reservations on 020 7584 6660.
RB Schedule Change Procedure:
- Ticketed PNR's that affected by schedule change that have been booked in the UK by RB authorized Agents must be actioned/rebooked within 72 hours of receiving the schedule change message.
- Unticketed PNR's booked in the UK by RB authorized Agents must be actioned within 21 days of receiving the schedule change message. "Insert 'Flight affected by SC' in the endorsement box or fare calculation"
The following will apply:
- Free date Change to next available flight in same class within same season, if same classes not available rebook in the next available economy class and call RB Reservations for class swap to original class.
- Full refund provided the flights misconnect or Schedule Change is for 3 hours or more, all refunds to be submitted through BSP LINK.
- STPC accommodation in Brunei if the flight is rescheduled beyond 7 hours or the flights now misconnect. STPC will be provided for one night and includes meals as applicable and return transfer
For more information or to book, please contact Reservations on 020 7584 6660
Stopover's on Annual Market Fares:
- FOC Stopover in BWN
- Enforced stopovers or same day transits over 7 hours to ALL RBA DESTINATIONS , FOC DAYUSE
- Enforced stopovers owing to lack of same day connectivity to ALL RBA DESTINATIONS , FOC STPC
- AUSTRALIA - Stopover in BWN FOC both ways
- ASIA - Outbound BWN stopover permitted subject to GBP75 stopover fee. Inbound FOC
- Enforced stopovers or same day transits over 7 hours FOC DAYUSE
- Enforced stopovers owing to lack of same day connectivity FOC STPC
For further information please visit RB website at www.flyroyalbrunei.com