JAL Agency Website
We are pleased to inform you of the recent launch of the JAL Agency Website. Not only will the site help you find the latest information on JAL products and services, it will also provide you with answers to your frequently asked questions about bookings, refunds, fare quotes, and much more!
JAL Agent Bulletins with the latest published fares, ticketing rules and regulations, information on fuel surcharges and promotional campaigns can also be found on the JAL Agency Website.
Here are just a few questions you will find answers to on our new website.
- How do I request a group quotation (more than 9 passengers)?
- How can I request JAL ticketing authority to issue a JL ticket on my BSP link?
- What is the correct booking classes for FFP upgrade?
- In case of flight cancellation or flight delay, how do I re-protect a flight?
- Is JAL able to assist with BA/AY/IB codeshare flights operated by Japan Airlines?
- How can I request adjacent seats for a family travelling together?
- What is Meet & Greet Service for VIP passengers and how can I request it?
Be sure to visit JAL Agency Website first, before contacting our Agency Support Desk, as you are likely to find answers to most of your queries here.
How to Request Access
The access to JAL Agency Website is limited to travel agents with IATA accreditation. Simply go to to https://jal.jalagency.com, enter your company information including IATA number. When the registration has been completed, we will e-mail you with your username and password.
Non-IATA Agency Queries
Please contact the IATA agency with whom you have made a booking.