Are you experiencing any of these challenges?
- Restricted Reach: Difficulty reaching remote trade due to changing work setups.
- Agent Knowledge: Travel agents lacking understanding, leading to sales issues.
- Networking Struggles: Difficulty connecting with the right people at events.
- Remote Training: Training challenges with homeworkers and hybrid setups.
- Data Loss: loss of GDPR-compliant data due to workforce changes.
- Visibility Gap: Unclear who promotes or sells your offerings.
- Market Insights: Limited exposure to current trends and new market opportunities.
- Global Expansion: Struggling to find cost-effective international trade expansion.
Team up with OTT to help unlock the solutions
Discover the opportunities by watching this short video.
Connect with our global audience of over 150,000 *active Travel Professionals around the world using these digital trade marketing tools
- Digital marketing campaigns – emails, newsletters, webinars, company hub, website advertising
- Company Hub – from £79 per month
- Webinars – from £2000
- Trade event sponsorship – from £1500
- Skills course sponsorship – from £1500
- eLearning and marketing packages – from £4000
- Private Training Academy – from £25,000
*Active means these Travel Professionals have taken a course, opened an email or attended a webinar in the last six months.
We work with travel suppliers around the world to promote their products and services to travel professionals.
What suppliers say about OTT
‘’We engage with many markets around the world. We work to ensure our product content is relevant and up to date so that we keep Atlantis the Palm and Atlantis the Royal to the forefront of our trade partners minds. We are delighted to be be recognised as the Most Popular course with OTT agents in the POP awards 2023’.’
Kyp Charalambous, Vice President, Sales, Atlantis Dubai
"JMHExpert and OTT continue to be one of the primary communication platforms for Malaysia Airlines to reach the travel trade across the UK. We have used the training platform to run incentives, train, run webinars, and engage travel agents on its latest products, operational schedule and updates. These have included all the Fly Confidently Messages and all the safety measures adopted by the airline, Flexible Fare Family, destination promotions, the latest entry restrictions and operational schedule amongst others."
Richard De Villa, Head of Marketing, UK & Europe
‘If OTT hadn't existed prior to the pandemic, it would have been necessary to invent it! Thanks for all your help in getting our messages to the trade at such a difficult time’
Andy Grodecki, General Manager, UK and Ireland