Sabre - Automated Fares & Ticketing
Duration: 20 hrs
Automatic Fare & Ticketing course covering: 'Bargain Finder' fare search, fare displays, fare rules, foreign currency fare displays, FP line, FP line delete, FP line form of payment, FP line validating carrier, print tickets, print tickets from queue etc..
Lesson 1 - Fare displays
Lesson 2 - Fare rules
Lesson 3 - Itinerary pricing using WP
Lesson 4 - Itinerary pricing - Bargain Finder
Lesson 5 - Itinerary pricing - secondary action codes
Lesson 6 - Itinerary pricing - stored fares
Lesson 7 - Ticketing
Lesson 8 - Issuing tickets from queue
Lesson 9 - Invoice and itinerary functions
Included in this course:
- Sabre account creation
- 6 months access to your Sabre account
- 20 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 9 lessons + 3 exercises + 3 quizzes + 1 final exam
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access contacting OTT firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Sabre. You need to get 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.