WIN A PRIZE WITH ST HELENA TOURISM!
St Helena is serviced by weekly Airlink flights between Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport (JNB) and St Helena Airport (HLE). The prize package therefore centres around a Saturday arrival, and departure the following Saturday.
St Helena’s summer season is November to April, therefore it is strongly recommended the prize is taken up during these months. St Helena Tourism is not liable for any cancellations due to weather or other unforeseen extraneous factors. The package is valid until 31 December 2024.
Complete the course by 15th December 2023 to have a chance of winning one of two prizes up for grabs, each of which will include:
- 6 nights’ B&B accommodation
- Saturday to Tuesday morning: Farm Lodge Country Estate
- Tuesday to Wednesday morning: Longwood House
- Wednesday to Saturday morning: Mantis St Helena Hotel
- Airport transfers (on arrival and for departure)
- St Helena Coffee plantation tour
- St Helena Distillery tour/tasting
- 5-course country estate dinner at Farm Lodge
- Home-cooked boutique dinner at Wranghams, including transport
- Fishing experience (plus fresh catch tasting)
- Full-day island day tour including lunch
- Napoleonic tour with French Consul, followed by dinner (including wine), at Longwood House
- Dark history tour led by the Museum of St Helena, including lunch
- Home-cooking class (likely fishcakes)
- Sunset boat cruise
- National Trust full-day conservation tour
- Guided hike
- Farewell dinner
The prize excludes:
- Flight and/or vessel bookings, charges, fares etc.
- Activities, beverages, telephone, internet, tours, transport, laundry, etc, unless specified above.
- Food and drink, unless specified.
- Any costs incurred by any person(s) accompanying the winners.