EARN £50 SHOPPING VOUCHERS ON RIVER CRUISE BOOKINGS MADE DURING JANUARY
We're delighted to announce our 2018 New Year Sale, with a range of amazing offers on 2018 European River Cruises and 2018-19 Asia River Cruises and Guided Tours.
To celebrate the New Year Sale, APT are offering agents a £50 shopping voucher for every new 2018-19 Europe or Asia river cruise booking made during January.
To claim your vouchers, simply return to this page to complete your personal details and booking references via the claim form and APT will contact you after the incentive period to redeem your vouchers.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact your APT Account Manager or, email email@example.com
2018 New Year Sale Booking Incentive Terms & Conditions
1. To enter the incentive you must be a UK or Irish Travel Agent
2. Incentive runs from 01st-31st January 2018 and all entries must be submitted by 9th February 2018
3. A £50 Love2Shop voucher is available for any Europe and Asia River Cruise booking confirmed during the incentive period
4. Agents must submit their booking reference and details via www.APT-Experts.co.uk
5. The voucher will not be transferable to another person.
6. No part of the incentive is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
7. Not combinable with any other incentive
8. Entrants will be contacted and vouchers will be sent mid-February 2017 onwards.
9. APT takes responsibility for paying tax on all incentives rewards & vouchers.
APT REWARD YOU FOR LEARNING
TERMS & CONDITIONS: *Each calendar month beginning from 01 May 2017 onwards APT will award one participant an APT merchandise pack. Each module completed will earn one automatic entry into the prize draw in the same calendar month, which will be drawn at random. Available to travel agents employed in UK & Europe only. The winner’s prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be given. Prize may vary and the competition may be withdrawn at any time. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in photographs & promotional activities as required by APT. To participate and for details visit www.apt-experts.co.uk