Refer OTT Contest
It’s all about spreading the OTT love! You’re already part of our OTT community offering training and updates from travel sellers in one place. Our US and Canada site has courses available covering aviation, cruise and ferry, GDS and destinations near and far. We’re proud of the community we’ve built and recognize the value of offering these free travel courses for agents.
We’re asking you to reach out to your industry colleagues and refer them to OTT.
What’s in it for you?
There are 2 (two) tickets to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida up for grabs! All you have to do is use the form below to refer a colleague (or more) to register on our OTT platform. You are then entered in the drawing to win 2 (two) tickets to the Kennedy Space Center!
How to Enter:
- Enter your email and the email of up to 6 (six) colleagues using the form below. You’ll get an email to confirm, and your colleagues will get emails letting them know you recommended them to OTT.
- Refer multiple travel advisors who register for multiple entries (max 6 entries)
- Prize is 2 (two) tickets to the Kennedy Space Center
- Enter by August 29, 2021
- Winners will be selected on August 30, 2021
- Full terms & conditions below
- Exhibits and shows
- Heroes & Legends, featuring the United States Astronaut Hall of Fame®
- The Space Shuttle Atlantis® attraction
- Kennedy Space Center tour
- 3D IMAX® space films
- Astronaut Encounter
- Shuttle Launch Experience®
- Two food vouchers
Refer OTT - OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Refer OTT ("Contest") begins on July 28, 2021 at 9AM Eastern and ends on August 29, 2021 at 11:59PM Eastern(the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is Online Travel Training ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at Adena@onlinetraveltraining.com during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who sign up at OnlineTravelTraining.com/us and are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and Entrant represents and warrants that Entrant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of OTT as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
2 (two) tickets to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida
Prize must be claimed within one week.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OTT to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry of a colleague referral and answering the trivia question using the form provided at OnlineTravelTraining.com/us. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Online Travel Training.
You may enter up to six different colleagues. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Online Travel Training.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Winner selection will be conducted on August 30, for the prize of two (2) tickets to the Kennedy Space Center.
Winner selection will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on the winner selection dates noted above. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor by 5:00PM Eastern on the following day after winner notification. For example, the first winner will be notified on August 30 and must accept the prize by email by 5:00PM Eastern on August 31. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Online Travel Training‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Contest Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment. You also agree to be contacted by the Sponsor for marketing purposes. Your email address and any other personally identifiable information will not be sold or shared for purposes other than administration and prize fulfillment.
You understand and agree that Online Travel Training, anyone acting on behalf of Online Travel Training, and Online Travel Training licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request via email to Online Travel Training RE: Refer OTT Contest at Adena@onlinetraveltraining.com. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit OnlineTravelTraining.com/us. Winners will be posted following winner confirmation.
- SPONSOR: Online Travel Training Ltd., 23 Angel Gate, City Road, London. EC1V 2PT, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADMINISTRATOR: Break the Ice Media, 5532 Rossier Road, Canandaigua, New York 14424
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Online Travel Training is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.
Share with a friend
You may also like :