Sabre - Introduction
Duration: 45 hrs
This course provides you with a full introduction to the entire Sabre system.
It is perfect for a beginner as it gives you 45 hours of training time.
This course includes: Flight Reservations, Automated Fares & Ticketing, Car Hire & Hotel Reservations
Included in this course:
- - Sabre account creation
- - 6 months access to your Sabre account
- - 45 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- - 23 lessons + 5 quizzes + 1 final exam
- PDF workbook
- Exercises in freeform Sabre emulator
- Access to huge database of GDS data
- - Free certificate*
- - Technical support
- -You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- -And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 3 months access by contacting OTT at email@example.com
- -All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Sabre. You need to get 85% or more to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.
Please allow for up to 24 hours after your purchase to receive your login details.