IATA Introduction to the Airline Industry
Duration: 45 hrs
About the course
Start with the essentials. Learn everything you need to know to launch a career in the airline industry.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- - Know the history, current scale and scope of the airline industry
- - Find out about the multiple operational and business functions of airlines
- - Describe the duties and responsibilities of key airline personnel
Who should attend
- - Entry-level airline industry staff
- - Newcomers to the airline industry
- - Available as: Distance Learning course
- - Duration: 40-45 hours plus 2.5 hours for exam
- - Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
- - Prerequisites: None
- Airline Organizational Structure and Personnel
- Airline Business Model
- Airline Fleet
- Airline Manufacturers and Vendors
- Government and industry agencies
This course is offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electonic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!