IATA Airline Cabin Crew Course
Duration: 45 hrs
About the Course
Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- - Appreciate the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- - Describe aircraft types and cabin crew functions
- - Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- - Recall emergency and safety procedures
Who should attend
- - Available as: Distance Learning course
- - Duration: 40-45 hours plus 2.5 hours for exam
- - Recommended level: Entry-level
- - Prerequisites: None
- - Introduction to Aircraft and Aviation Familiarization
- - Crew Member Coordination and Communication
- - Customer Service and managing passenger interactions
- - Safety and emergency procedures
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!
Exam: This is a paper-based exam and for UK customers the exam centre is in London. For non-UK customers, please contact email@example.com for information.