Upload your OTT Certificate on your LinkedIn Profile
Certifications are a great way to showcase your travel industry knowledge on your LinkedIn profile.
If you’ve completed a travel course with OTT, you might want to add the details to your profile in the Licenses & certifications section. If you haven't added a certificate before, select your profile and then click on the Add Profile Section drop-down button. Under Background, you’ll then be able to select Licenses & certifications.
If you have already activated the Licenses & certifications section, simply scroll down your profile until you find it and then click ‘+’.
To add a certificate to the Licenses & certifications section:
- In the Licenses & certifications section, click ‘+’ and enter your information into the fields provided
- Name*: Enter the name of the course you have completed.
- Issuing Organisation*: Start typing ‘OTT - Online Travel Training’. You will see the OTT logo and name appear in the issuing organisation field, just click the name.
- Check the box to indicate ‘This certificate does not expire’
- Enter the month and year your certificate was issued - this is on your certificate
- The Credential ID is not mandatory and can be left blank
- The Credential URL. This is not mandatory but you can upload the certificate URL if you wish,
- Click Save.