Qantas launches UK learning hub with new incentives for Travel agents
Australia’s national carrier, Qantas, is offering a six-month incentive program for UK-based travel agents to support the launch of the Qantas Learning Hub in the UK.
From October 2023 to March 2024, UK-based agents who register for the Qantas Learning Hub and complete a monthly module each month will be entered to win one of three different monthly prizes. Winners will be announced each month.
UK-based agents who complete six modules and make a Qantas booking in January or February 2024 will be entered to win the Grand Prize, a pair of return tickets to Australia or Singapore.
Some of the monthly prizes include:
· October: Four (4) tickets to An Audience with Kylie, live in London on 1 December
· November: £500 Australasia Manchester Restaurant Voucher
· December: Four (4) tickets to Cirque Du Soleil Alegria live in London on 25 January
· January: Four (4) passes to fly a Qantas 737 simulator at FlightPad in London
· February: £500 Marco Pierre White gift voucher
· March: £250 shopping voucher
The Qantas Learning Hub is a custom-built platform that gives agents easy access to learn about booking and servicing Qantas. To register and learn more about the six-month incentive program, visit qantas.com/ukincentive.
Eligibility, Terms and Conditions: The Qantas Learning Hub promotion for UK-based travel agents commenced on Sunday 1 October 2023 and closes at 11:59pm (GMT) on Sunday 31 March 2024. Full eligibility details are available on the Qantas Learning Hub offer page.
Media Enquiries: + 61 423 050 883 or [email protected]