Delta Air Lines
This week, Delta announced the extension of our industry-leading commitment – providing more space for travelers as the only U.S. airline to block middle seats and limit onboard capacity on all flights departing through April 30, 2021. We’re consistently listening to customers and prioritizing your preferences – and you continue to tell us that more space provides more peace of mind, along with the more than 100 layers of protection in the Delta CareStandard℠.
Delta is working on some innovative new solutions and digital tools, to enhance how you experience and navigate the evolving travel environment. Teams across Delta are finalizing efforts to build a digital experience that will guide travelers seamlessly through booking, COVID test scheduling, and document verification – all available via Delta channels. This and our other recently-announced initiatives are all a part of our vision to deliver a digital concierge for travelers (first unveiled at CES 2020) and to anticipate and address evolving travel needs brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Delta’s digital experience that will share current travel requirements with customers based on the destination booked, provide them with available COVID test scheduling options, and automatically validate their test results
- A pilot with CLEAR Health Pass for passengers traveling from Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu (HNL) onboard one flight per day, to better understand how this and other tools can be used to speed up customer re-entry into the U.S.
- Continuing to remove physical touchpoints to reduce stress and deliver a more personalized experience on the ground, with a new domestic digital identity test in Detroit aimed at providing a touchless curb-to-gate experience
- Coming soon: Delta will begin offering at-home COVID-19 test options. Travelers can also find a location for an in-person test with Delta’s dedicated COVID-19 testing locations page and the SkyTeam® directory of testing centers, and our interactive Travel Requirements & Restrictions map.
- Easy-upload document verification, beginning with U.S.-entry flights, and in partnership with TrustAssureTM
On January 26, a CDC order went into effect, requiring customers traveling to or connecting through the United States to present negative COVID-19 test results. We know navigating travel and testing requirements can be challenging – and we are here to help. With a new tool on delta.com, Delta is highlighting testing locations across our international network that offer one or more of the approved tests: http://delta.com/covidtestinglocations. We recommend checking the Travel Requirements & Restrictions Map for the latest on entry requirements, no matter where you’d headed.
For more on the latest news and updates from Delta, please visit: Home - Delta Professional Travel Agency Website
Share with a friend
You may also like :