Welcome to the first Africa’s Eden Virtual Travel Trade Show!
This uniquely beneficial event will be taking place July 15-17, 2020 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm (GMT +2). Participation is free, and registration can be found at: https://africasedentraveltrade.com/registration/.
As a result of Covid19, cancelations of many traditional travel trade events, and the seemingly endless lockdown, we would like to invite you to learn more about Arica’s Eden and the Southern African tourism product with us.
Africa’s Eden refers to the wildlife tourism estate, reaching from the Heart of The Victoria Falls outward to wild areas in Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Meet our destination partners from across the Kaza region during scheduled one-on-one appointments, participate in virtual entertainment and networking events, and expand your knowledge with dedicated roundtable and educational sessions.
This event is FREE to register and attend. Hosted by The Victoria Falls Regional Tourism Association, it is open to trade from around the world.
- Opportunity to refresh your knowledge of Southern African tourism product
- Re-connect with partners in destination regardless of lockdown
- Better prepare for pent up travel desire and bounce back
- Meet new product in the region and apply better, more inclusive regional routing based on educational sessions
- Drive awareness to their product despite crisis and lockdown
- Re-connect with travel trade despite cancelation of events and planned sales tours
- Meet new travel trade, facilitated by technology, with ability to participate in otherwise expensive product exhibitions
- Promote their destination to the company as a whole, as opposed to single agents attending events
- 15-minute one-on-one buyer/supplier appointments held over the course of three days (meetings will be scheduled prior to show dates)
- Virtual networking events
- Educational sessions and panel discussions
- Virtual exhibit hall with interactive destination resources
- Wetu ibrochures for all participants
- Prizes, giveaways and live-streamed entertainment
- Option to add a team member(s) to join each of your meetings, allowing your team to be a part of the show
- Opportunity to win a fully inclusive two-week familiarisation tour
Buyers are located in key source markets across the USA and Europe, and will be qualified according to member recommendation, participation in Online Travel Training and previous sales history.
Registration for buyers will include the completion of an OTT course as an introduction to Africa’s Eden, completion of a form which will contain pertinent information regarding qualification and listing of the buyer in order for them to be matched with exhibiting companies for meetings.
Exhibiting companies include members of The Victoria Falls Regional Tourism Association and other tourism product from the four countries. Exhibitors are hospitality groups, individual hotels, resorts and lodges, local tour operators and DMCs, activity and transfer providers as well as special interest product.
As a “Virtual Exhibitor”, the tourism product will have the opportunity to occupy a space in our exhibition hall, carrying their own branding and digital collateral. The exhibitor will participate in meetings over the 3-day duration, hosting an individual or company of buyers at one time, using not only face to face interaction, but video and presentation decks as well.
Prepare for rapid recovery post-pandemic and get a pulse on future travel planning on a global scale! Complete with virtual networking sessions to further existing and new relationships.
Event Dates: July 15-17, 2020
Registration Deadline: July 3, 2020
Register* for FREE at: www.africasedentraveltrade.com/registration
Registration will be reviewed upon submission and participation confirmed with 2-4 business days.
We hope to see you there!