Sabre - Refresher
Duration: 10 hrs
Ideal if you have used Sabre but could do with a quick 'brush up' to remind you how to use it.
Please note: this course is only 10 hours long and users will need to move around the training course to suit their needs. Users may not have enough time to take all tests and exams.
Lesson 1 - Course Introduction, Signing In/Out, Retrieving a PNR
Lesson 2 - Encoding and Decoding
Lesson 3 - Flight Availability, Alliances and Schedules
Lesson 4 - The Mandatory PNR Fields
Lesson 5 - Building Complete PNRs
Lesson 6 - Optional PNR Information
Lesson 7 - More Optional PNR Information
Lesson 8 - PNR Management
Lesson 9 - Seat Assignments
Lesson 10 - Seat Maps
Lesson 11 - Rental Car Reservations
Lesson 12 - Misc. Car Displays, Rules Displays and Policy Displays
Lesson 13 - Hotel Reservations
Lesson 14 - Index search qualifiers and optional sell fields
Lesson 15 - Fare Displays and Fare Rules
Lesson 16 - Itinerary Pricing
Lesson 17 - Ticketing
Lesson 18 - Queues
Lesson 19 - Queue Tasks
Lesson 20 - Currency Conversion and Other Miscellaneous Functions
Lesson 21 - DRS and Format Finder
Lesson 22 – Timaticweb
Included in this course:
- Sabre account creation
- 6 months access to your Sabre account
- 10 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 22 lessons + 4 quizzes + 1 final exam
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access contacting OTT email@example.com
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Sabre. You need to get 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.