Sabre - Conversion Course from Galileo
Duration: 30 hrs
A course specially designed for experienced users of Galileo. This course will leverage your knowledge of Galileo to teach you Sabre in a fraction of the time.
Lesson 1 - Accessing the system, encoding, decoding
Lesson 2 - CPA and entering passenger data into a PNR
Lesson 3 - Changing/deleting data and rebooking entries
Lesson 4 - Itinerary pricing and ticketing
Lesson 5 - Entering and changing remarks, addresses, AFAX and GFAX
Lesson 6 - Frequent flyer data and STARs
Lesson 7 - Waitlist and open segments, inserting segments
Lesson 8 - Fare quotation and fare rules
Lesson 9 - Assigning seats, displaying seat maps
Lesson 10 - Learn about queues
Lesson 11 - Reducing and dividing a party
Lesson 12 - Verify itinerary, flight details and total access
Lesson 13 - Date, time, currency, calculator and printer functions
Lesson 14 - Car quotes, rules, policies and lists
Lesson 15 - Hotel indexes, descriptions and bookings
Included in this course:
- Sabre account creation
- 6 months access to your Sabre account
- 30 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 15 lessons + 5 exercises + 4 quizzes + 1 final exam
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access contacting OTT at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Sabre. You need to get 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.