Galileo - Automated Fares & Ticketing
Duration: 20 hrs
This course is prefect for someone who is wanting to gain a comprehensive understanding of Automated Fares and Ticketing on the Galileo GDS system.
It covers more detail that you would get in the "Full Introduction" course. You'll find it un-rushed with more examples, more quizes etc.. so that you will really get a great understanding of this subject.
Structure: 12 lessons, 12 drills, 3 exercises, 3 quizzes, 1 final exam.
Lesson 1 - Basic fare displays, carrier specific fares
Lesson 2 - Fare displays for specific dates
Lesson 3 - Additional fare display options
Lesson 4 - Fare display follow up entries
Lesson 5 - Fare notes
Lesson 6 - Itinerary pricing
Lesson 7 - Stored itinerary pricing
Lesson 8 - Best buy pricing
Lesson 9 - Pricing options
Lesson 10 - PNR fare elements
Lesson 11 - Ticketing
Lesson 12 - Issuing EMDs
+ 12 drills + 3 quizzes + 1 exercise + 1 final exam
Included in this course:
- Galileo account creation
- 6 months access to your Galileo account
- 20 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 10 lessons + 10 drills + 3 quizzes + 1 final exam
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
Additional information :
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access by contacting OTT at email@example.com
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Galileo. You need to get 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.