International Diploma Overseas Holiday Rep
Flexible online delivery
The course has been designed by experts who know what it takes to get that dream job. This course is done online at a time and place that suits you.
Interactive Lessons - Learn by Doing
This is not some course where all you'll do is read boring stuff online. You'll be using our award winning software to complete loads of activities that will secure you that dream job.
Industry recognised certificate
This qualification is delivered by some of the leading travel and tourism colleges in the UK. It is internationally recognised by the SQA and leading tour operators.
Designed to give you an unfair advantage
Imagine knowing how do complete welcome meetings, sell and guide excursions and deal with any unusual customer services issues BEFORE you even go for the interview.
All about us
The company was formed in 2007 by Kenneth and Pauline Park, two travel and tourism lecturers who realised that many people who wanted a job in the travel industry didn’t have the skills and knowledge required. All of our courses and software are hand-crafted with love and care in Glasgow, Scotland.
Mondrago My Travel Teacher co- founders Pauline and Kenneth Park.
Since then 1000s of people across the UK, Ireland, Europe and North America have used our courses to learn about the travel industry and ultimately to help them get their dream job.
There are many online companies who promise you the world when it comes to travel industry training. However, ask yourself- just because someone has done a job, does that make them capable of creating good training? The answer is- probably not.
Why not choose a company who offer you it all? Not only have we been teaching travel and tourism for over 20 years (my goodness, that makes us feel old!), we are also experts in online learning and training. Although we have worked in a number of travel industry jobs it was (ahem!) a while ago, so that is why we work with those currently employed in the industry to make sure everything we do is totally up-to-date. We are also an SQA approved centre so you know the training we offer is of an incredibly high standard.
So if you’re looking for up-to-date, totally cutting- edge training, developed by lecturers and e.learning specialists who know how to create courses that guarantee results then Mondrago My Travel Teacher is your solution.
But enough about us—let’s talk about you.
If you are someone who wants to work in the travel industry we can help. Put really simply, we offer great -value, approved, interactive online courses that will give you a better chance of landing that dream travel job.
Over the last 9 years we are really proud to say that we’ve become the leading provider of online travel and tourism courses to colleges throughout the U.K and Ireland. Below are just some of our customers. Now you can do the exact same courses but at home, online, in your own time.
Nearly 60% of those who apply to be a holiday rep don't even get an interview. We can show you what to do
THE INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA OVERSEAS HOLIDAY REP IS A POWERFUL YET SIMPLE TO USE ONLINE COURSE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET A JOB AS AN OVERSEAS HOLIDAY REP, DEVELOPED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS, IT PROVIDES YOU WITH A STEP BY STEP PROGRAMME FOR GETTING THE JOB
TELL ME MORE
- Instant access start today
- Earn an internationally recognised award
- Developed by qualified industry experts
- Strategies for developing a winning application form
- Understand how the big tour operators recruit holiday reps
- Deliver a dazzling group presentation
- Learn the secrets of group activities (and what you must NEVER do)
- Learn about the different types of reps
- Working as a group
- Understand the English Test
- Understand the Maths Test
- Interviewers secrets go behind the scenes
- The sales presentation winning strategies
- Dealing with the two to one interview
- The Two to one interview answering really difficult questions
- The Two to one interview what not to do
- An overview of the overseas training course
- Categories of reps
- Typical duties of a holiday rep
- The importance of teamwork
- An introduction to legislation
- Health & Safety in resort
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Communication Skills
- Weekly paperwork in resort
- Dress Code
- Dealing with complaints
- Completing Airport Transfers
- Understanding the welcome meeting
- Information boards & books
- Understanding Liquidation
- Life as a rep
- Customer interaction scenarios
The ultimate course designed to cover everything you need to know to land your dream job this summer