Safe Ground Transportation
Duration: 6 Months
IDEAL FOR THOSE TRAVELLING ON DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.
60% of all incidents for business travellers involve transportation. Avoid the risks by using our module to learn how to be savvy when using public or private transport. Considering airports and internal airlines, taxi cabs, car hire, and public transport such as buses and trains, learn how standards of transport can vary across the world, the risks that travellers face, and practical advice for staying safe.
This module will take approx. 15-20 minutes to complete.
The aim of this module is to raise awareness of potential risks to personal safety that is presented through ground transportation and the use of public transport. On completing the module, learners will be able to:
- Reduce the risk of being picked up by the wrong driver,
- Reduce the risk of abduction,
- Deal confidently with inappropriate behaviour from drivers,
- Reduce the risk of being involved in a road traffic accident,
- Have safety strategies in place when using ride-sharing services,
- Understand and avoid the risk of car-jacking,
- Understand when it is or is not appropriate to use public transport,
- Reduce the risk of theft of your belongings on public transport.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
- All the courses and exams are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
- Please allow up to 48 hours after purchasing your course to receive login details.