Jobs at OTT
Online Travel Training (OTT) is the largest B2B product training and marketing platform in the Travel Industry. With over 150,000 registered Travel Agents worldwide and courses published in 15 languages this unique product training and marketing platform is trusted by some of the world’s leading travel brands. We are now seeking a talented Email Marketing Executive to join this great team.
Location: London: 23 Angel Gate, City Road, EC1V 2PT
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
This Email Marketing Executive role is a new role within OTT. It is a role created in recognition of the importance email plays in our communications and overall marketing strategy. In this role you will own and drive the email programme across the entire organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery a variety of email campaigns on behalf of OTT and our travel partners.
- Manage monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
- Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel.
- Link content and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target audiences of agents and travel suppliers.
- Nurture relationships with partners, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns against key matrix such as CTR, open rates and assess against goals.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this Email Marketing role you must have the following:
- Considerable experience managing email programmes.
- Excellent communications and copywriting skills
- Basic design skills to allow you manage images, template layouts etc.
- Proven experience of managing email campaigns and a good understanding of optimisation, user experience, data and segmentation, A/B and multivariate testing and reporting.
- Must be a self-starter who is happy to own and drive the email programme, while having an open and collaborative approach to working with stakeholders.
If you would like to apply for this new role plase send your CV to email@example.com