Galileo - Automated Fares & Ticketing
Duration: 20 hrs
This course is perfect for someone who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of Automated Fares and Ticketing on the Galileo GDS.
It covers more detail that you would get in the "Introduction" course. You'll find it un-rushed with more examples, more quizzes etc.. so that you will really get a great understanding of this subject.
Lesson 1101-100-1 — Navigation Tutorial
How to Operate the Galileo GDS
Basic Airline Fares and Fare Notes
Lesson 2601-301-1 — Airline Fares Overview
Lesson 2601-301-2 — Journey Types
Lesson 2601-301-3 — Multi-Airline Fares
Lesson 2601-301-4 — Carrier-Specific Airline Fares
Lesson 2601-301-6 — Basic Airline Fare Qualifiers
Lesson 2601-301-8 — Advanced Airline Fare Qualifiers
Lesson 2601-301-9 — Airline Fare Display Update
Lesson 2601-301-11 — Fare Basis Codes
Lesson 2601-301-15 — Introduction to Fare Notes
Quiz 2601-301-1 — Questions on the Material
Basic Itinerary Pricing
Lesson 2601-302-1 — Basic Itinerary Pricing
Lesson 2601-302-2 — Best Buy Itinerary Pricing
Lesson 2601-302-3 — Pricing Selection Options
Lesson 2601-302-7 — Advanced Pricing Options
Lesson 2601-302-8 — Stored Fares
Lesson 2601-302-9 — Stored Fares Management
Quiz 2601-302-1 — Questions on the Material
Lesson 2601-303-1 — Basic Ticketing
Lesson 2601-303-3 — Ticketing Qualifiers
Lesson 2601-303-5 — Invoice and Itinerary Functions
Lesson 2601-303-6 — Airline Ticketing Policies and Interline Tickets
Lesson 2601-303-16 — Voiding Tickets
Lesson 2601-303-17 — Introduction to Ticket Exchanges
Quiz 2601-303-1 — Questions on the Material
Electronic Miscellaneous Documents (EMD)
Lesson 2601-304-1 — Introduction to EMDs
Lesson 2601-304-4 — Associated EMDs (EMD-A)
Lesson 2601-304-8 — Standalone EMDs (EMD-S)
Quiz 2601-304-1 — Questions on the Material
Exam 2601-998-2 — Fares and Ticketing
Emulator 2601-999-1 — Selling Platform Connect Emulator
Included in this course:
- Training account creation
- 6 months access to your Training account
- 20 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
Additional information :
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5 or 10 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 3 months access online.
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
- Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your login details after purchasing the course.
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates of completion. You need to get 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.