Win a 3 night stay in Jersey
Successfully complete our 5 module Visit Jersey course by 31 May 2022 for a chance to win a 3 nights bed and breakfast for 2 people at either the Merton Hotel or Pomme d’Or Hotel, Jersey, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete the Visit Jersey training modules (5 in total) for the chance to win a three night stay at either the Merton Hotel or Pomme d’Or Hotel, Jersey for two people on a bed and breakfast basis only. No including flights. Must stay before 31 October 2022.
- Must send proof of training certificate when asked by Visit Jersey
- ONE winner will be chosen at random
- The giveaway is valid for UK & Irish travel agents only and must be 18 at the time of travel.
- You must be a UK or Ireland travel agent employed by a licensed travel agency during the promotional period and at the time the prize will be rewarded
- The number of entries is limited to one person per full module pass for Visit Jersey.
- Winners will be contacted by email only
- By entering the training competition between 1 April and 31 May 2022, you are allowing Visit Jersey to contact you for marketing and trade purposes.
- Must complete the Visit Jersey training between the 1 April and 31 May 2022, training completed before 1 April, will not be accepted.
- The competition runs from 01 April 2022 and closes on 31 May 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed for whatever reason.
- The hotel prize must be booked by 31 October 2022. Responsibility is not accepted if this deadline date has passed.
- No hotel alternative is available. Once booked, no changes or amendments will be allowed.
- The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the competition closing date. The winner must claim their prize within the terms set. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- The competition ends on 31 May 2022