Exploring the world has never been easier
With access to more than 1,000 destinations in 150 countries across the oneworld® alliance network, our round-the-world fares enable your customers to travel the world with ease.
- oneworld Explorer: One of the most popular, simple, flexible and attractively priced round-the-world fares available in the market. Prices are based on class of travel (Economy, Premium Economy where available, Business or First) and, uniquely, the number of continents visited - rather than mileage of the overall trip. This keeps journey planning as simple and flexible as possible, providing excellent value. Flights can be on any of the oneworld carriers.
- Global Explorer: Another round-the-world fare, but this time based on the distance flown - and including some airlines which are not members of oneworld - including Aer Lingus, Alaska Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Fiji Airways, Jetstar, Meridianafly, WestJet and some flights operated by Air Tahiti Nui extending the destinations covered still further.
- Circle Explorer: Similar to oneworld Explorer, but does not require travel to North or South America, so you can fly halfway around the globe and then back again, without actually circumnavigating the planet.
- Circle Pacific: Another Explorer variant, this time for trips around the Pacific Ocean, covering Australia/NZ, Asia and North and South America.
- Circle Asia and South West Pacific: Covering North East and South East Asia and the South West Pacific.
- Circle Atlantic: Covering Europe and the Middle East, North and South America.
- Visit Passes: Offering multi-sector flights on any oneworld carrier in a specific continent (Africa, Middle East, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, and also within Japan, Malaysia and the South Asian Sub-Continent). They offer a great value way to travel around a region. Prices are based on the number of sectors selected and their length.
For more details, see oneworld.com