The world's premier airline alliance
oneworld® is an alliance of 13 of the world's leading airlines committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers. Member airlines include American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines, plus around 30 affiliated carriers.
Between them, as part of oneworld, these airlines serve more than a thousand airports in 150 plus countries across the globe, with 14,250 daily departures. As a frequent flyer member of our partner airlines, your customers can earn and redeem points on eligible oneworld flights, and extend their rewards and privileges throughout the alliance.
oneworld was the first global alliance to introduce interline ticketing between member airlines, which means your customers enjoy smooth transfers and greater flexibility across the entire network, and offers the widest range of alliance fares, making it easier to travel throughout its global network.
oneworld is the current holder of seven of the leading "best airline alliance" titles available in the various industry award schemes:
- FlightStats' Airline Alliance On-Time Performance Service Award for 2016, for the fourth year running.
- Business Traveller's Best Airline Alliance for the fifth consecutive year.
- Global Traveler magazine's 2016 GT Tested Reader Survey - for the seventh year in a row.
- Trazees' Favorite Airline Alliance, for the second time.
- Business Traveler North America’s 2016 Best in Business Travel Awards, for the second consecutive year.
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2016, for the 14th consecutive year.
- Premier Traveler’s Best of Travel Awards - for the third time running.