Welcome to the IntouristUK training course. This course has been specially designed to allow you to increase your product and destination specific knowledge for IntouristUK and Russia as a destination, enabling you to sell our product with confidence and ease.
Upon completion of the IntouristUK training course you should...
- Have a clear understanding of the products and services that IntouristUK can offer
- Be able to sell Russia as a tourist destination with confidence
- Have an understanding of Moscow and St Petersburg as city break destinations, and the packages and tailor made itineraries we can offer
- Have a solid understanding of river and sea cruising products and routes available with IntouristUK
- Appreciate the options available on the Trans Siberian and Trans Mongolian routes, and understand the tailor made, package and luxury itineraries available
- Recognise the need for the Russian visa and understand the basic process of obtaining a Russian visa
We hope that you enjoy this mini training course and we look forward to receiving your bookings!
Another competition for you!
Win a Russian meal for two AND a Russian doll key ring
Courtesy of IntouristUK!
Complete the IntouristUK Online Travel Training course in August for your chance to win a meal for two at your local Russian/Eastern European Restaurant!
We are also offering Russian doll key rings to the first fifteen agents to complete the course in August.
This exciting prize draw is open to all agents that complete the IntouristUK Online Travel Training course before the 31st August 2012.
This fantastic competition applies to all completed entries between the 1st August – 31st August.
Thank you to all agents who have already completed the course.
Winners of the bottle of Russian Shampanskoe (sparkling wine):
Andrew from Semple Travel
Christine from Dorchester Travel
Hayley from Martin Singer Travel
Judy from Carrick Travel
Samantha from Co-Op Travel
Winners of the bottle of premium Russian vodka:
Brian from Bath Travel
Katie from Travelwise
Lorna from Fred Olsen Travel
Richard from Ilkeston Co-Op Travel
Susan from Triangle Travel
*T&C apply. Please see our competition page.