We’re Grand American Adventures and we’re proud to bring you the best small group experiences across the USA, Canada, Alaska and South America. Our unrivalled knowledge and experience means we’re committed to bringing you the finest small group adventures available.
We believe in doing more than just visiting a place, we believe in really getting out there and exploring. It’s not just about where you go, it’s how you experience it!
- With more than 70 exciting itineraries, we offer the widest range of small group tours to the Americas
- Experience diverse national parks, celebrate music of the Deep South, discover the historic East, explore the Canadian wilderness, walk on Alaskan glaciers or delve into cultures of Latin America
- With itineraries designed to make the most of your time, all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the Americas for what they are; thrilling, fulfilling and simply stunning
- You’ll travel in air-conditioned private vehicles, which offer great flexibility and guarantee to get you further off the beaten path
- Our vehicles are constantly being upgraded to offer extra-large windows for better viewing, wider seats with additional leg room, added height for extra comfort and an electric bi-fold entry door for a quicker and easier exit
- With a maximum group size of just 13 on most tours, it feels more like travelling with friends than being on an organised tour and allows you to get further off the tourist trails in an intimate experience
- Groups are made up of singles, couples and friends from all around the world. Clients will meet like-minded people where everyone is guaranteed to share a passion for travel and discovery
- No forced single supplements - No one pays an additional supplement as a single traveller, you'll share a room or tent with a fellow traveller of the same gender. Opt for our "solo sleeper" if your client really prefers their own space. (Excludes some local partner operated trips)
Highly trained & experienced tour leaders
- We choose our leaders for their professionalism, unbridled passion to explore and a desire to share in the experience, showing everyone off-the-beaten-path locations impossible to find if travelling alone
- Our leaders have hiked hundreds of miles of national park trails, slept under the stars and done almost every activity there is. They’ll get everyone from A to B, organise activities and highlight secret spots along the way.
Tours to suit you
- Most of our tours include a mix of adventure, culture, wildlife and sightseeing, so you get a little bit of everything
- Tours are designed to be flexible and offer a variety of included and optional actitivties, helping tailor your tour to your own interests and level of adventure
- A wide range of specialist tours are available including Active, Walking, Discovery, Wildlife, Family Discovery, Small Ship Cruises, Cycling and In-Depth.
- Sleep under canvas in a mixture of established campsites and remote locations of natural beauty or enjoy a comfortable bed and a roof over your head at night in our hotel departures