Hapag-Lloyd Cruises: The world ahead of us
AGENT COMPASS - B2B Portal
Learn more about our fleet at our Hapag-Lloyd Cruises “AGENT COMPASS” and benefit from our e-booking services, order brochures and catalogues and further useful sales material.
How to book - Contact Us
Reservations department (English-speaking hotline)
Free phone numbers
- BE: 0800 79421
- NL: 0800 0220459
- UK: 0800 0513829
- US: 800 3342724 or 877 4457447
All other countries: +49 40 30703070
How can I make a reservation?
- Reservations can be made by phone +49 40 30703070
- For our free phone numbers. please see above.
- Availability can be checked and reservations can be made via E-booking using the following link: https://www.time-is-precious.com/service/ebooking
- Reservations can also be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Order brochures and catalogues
- Order free brochures and catalogues in our agent portal AGENT COMPASS: Order brochures
Our international voyages (English/German) on the EUROPA 2 and on the HANSEATIC inspiration ensure that English-speaking passengers feel comfortable from the moment they step on board. All of the documentation, e.g. confirmation, travel documents, handbooks, programmes of the day, menus, announcements and lectures as well as the safety drill and Zodiac instruction will be provided in English. We offer at least one shore excursion in English in each port of call.
Please note that the EUROPA, the BREMEN and the HANSEATIC nature are German-speaking ships.
- Casual luxury at the highest level
- The world’s leading cruise ship – again received the highest distinction of 5-stars-plus from the Berlitz Cruise Guide in 2020
- A maximum of 500 guests and more room per passenger than on any other cruise ship
- Outside suites only, each with their own veranda: modern, luxuriously equipped and between 35 m² (376 ft²) and 114 m² (1,227 ft²) in size
- Seven restaurants for stylish culinary delights, with no fixed seating plans and included in the cruise price
- 1,000 m² (10,764 ft²) OCEAN SPA and fitness area – including a fantastic ocean view
Follow the call of adventure:
- Explore untouched regions: a small ship on spectacular routes
- Expand your horizons: crew and scientists with worldwide expertise
- Feel the thrill of expeditions: on numerous Zodiac rides and landings
- Experience safety in the polar regions: thanks to the highest ice class for passenger ships (PC6)
- Travel respectfully: committed to protecting the natural environment
- Enjoy magical moments as an explorer: with highest standards in terms of service and facilities
- Even closer to nature: plenty of deck space, a deck track at the bow, glass balconies and an on-board marina
- Inspired by nature: innovative and inviting design concept
- The freedom to choose: creative cuisine, a spacious spa area and a wide range of sports activities – always with an ocean view
If you wish to get to know further details about our German-speaking products, please click on the corresponding cruise ship:
- MS EUROPA – The world’s best moments
- MS HANSEATIC nature/HANSEATIC spirit – The new expedition class
- MS BREMEN – Your personal expedition