A less well travelled destination Korea offers a wealth of incentive options for high achievers and VIPs
• The DMZ offers a poignant and unique area for the ‘selfie’ generation - ‘look where I am’!
• Korean food is gaining huge popularity and incentive groups love to cook and create the local dishes, and it’s a great teambuilding activity too.
• A good number of luxury hotels in Seoul and further afield create WOW factor for VIPs
• Some of the best twin centre trips with high octane Seoul contrasted with natural (extinct) volcanic Jeju, or serene, centuries of heritage in Gyeongju
• Health and wellness offered through relaxing spas and adventurous activities offering solutions for all demographic from beauty treatments to white water rafting
• Treasure hunts, geocaching, and film making immersive activities use low cost technology in the home of the digitally savvy to create a real 21st Century incentive.
The business case for meetings in Korea cannot be overlooked, and luxury product, unique sights and activities, offer the high achiever ‘not on the high street’ incentive opportunities not to be missed.
For further information please contact: Moulden Marketing, Appointed representative, Korea MICE Bureau, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 1628 526184
Visit www.koreaconvention.org for further information