About Ethiopian Airlines
Did you know...?
- Ethiopian Airlines is the fastest growing and most profitable airline in Africa.
- Ethiopian has a 4-star grading from SKYTRAX
- The average age of Ethiopian's aircraft is 5 years meaning Ethiopian has one of the youngest fleet in the aviation industry.
In the UK and Ireland we operate
- A daily non-stop service from London Heathrow (T2) to Addis Ababa operating the Airbus A350 XWB
- A 3 x weekly service from Manchester (T2) to Addis Ababa via Brussels using the Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- From Dublin, our service operates in conjunctions with our Star Alliance partners via Frankfurt, Stockholm and Istanbul.
- Becoming the most competitive and leading aviation group in Africa by providing safe, market driven and customer focused passenger and cargo transport, aviation training, flight catering, MRO and ground services by 2025.
- To be the airline of choice with the travelling public and employer of choice to all those who work with us.
- To contribute positively to the socio economic development of Ethiopia and the countries to which it operates in general through the undertaking of corporate social responsibilities
- Provide global air connectivity
- Safety is our first priority
- Ethiopian is a high performance and learning organization with continuous improvements, innovation and knowledge-sharing. We accept change for the growth opportunity it brings and always seek for and apply the best ideas regardless of their source,
- To recognize and reward employees for their performance and demonstrate integrity, respect to others.
- Act in an open fashion and be result-oriented, creative and innovative
- Adopt zero tolerance to indifference, inefficiency and bureaucracy
- Encourage 360° free flow and sharing of information
- Treat our customers the same way we would like to be treated and always look for ways to make it easier for customers to do business with us
- We are an equal opportunity employer