Top selling tips for UK customers
- Convenient geographical position in the centre of Europe (EU member)
- Great accessibility: London – Prague flights take just 1h 45 minutes, and there are almost 100 flights a week
- Safety: the Czech Republic is the 6th safest destination in the world according to the Global Peace Index
- Excellent value for money, guaranteed quality of services (Certified by the Hotelstars Union)
- Fantastic destination for perfect city break; to get full value we recommend a minimum of a three day stay
- English is spoken in Prague and other cities
- Culturally rich country – twelve UNESCO sights (Prague and many other places in the regions worth visiting)
- Very good destination for spa and golf holidays
- Good value restaurants and bars
- Internationally celebrated brands of beer (Pilsner, Staropramen, Budvar)
- Extremely efficient public transport networks
Did you know?
Prague is listed among the cities with the best public transport in the world (Lonely Planet).
The Guardian described the Charles Bridge in Prague as one of the 30 places in Europe you must see in your lifetime.
Daily Mail: The Prague Christmas market is one of Europe's best winter wonderlands.
Prague is described as one of the 16 most romantic European city breaks (The Telegraph).
For more professional and business information:
The Association of Tour Operators and Travel Agents of the Czech Republic
The Association of Czech Travel Agents
The Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants
Association of Tourist Information Centres of the Czech Republic
Czech Camping Association
CR Guides Association
Union of Rural Tourism and Agrotourism
Czech Spa Association
Association of spas
Czech mountainbike association
Association of Czech Mountain Resorts
The Czech Tourist Club
Association of Golf Courses
Association of Ski Resorts