APT - RIVER CRUISING & GUIDED TOURING
APT is a company with a long and proud history. Founded in Australia in 1927, APT opened its UK office 35 years ago. Since then it has remained at the forefront of luxury group travel.
Whether it’s luxury river cruising, traditional coach touring with a decadent twist and small group 4WD adventures, you’ll see there’s little APT is unwilling to consider in pursuit of creating the finest holiday experience for its valued guests.
THE APT DIFFERENCE - BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- 90 Years experience in travel
- Multi Award-winning river cruises
- Highest rated river ships in Europe
- Five-star Trustpilot rating
- Fully inclusive holidays including all tipping
- Expertly planned itineraries including comprehensive daily sightseeing excursions
- Choice of Luxury 5-star or Premium 4-star river cruising and guided touring
- Dedicated Cruise & Tour Directors and expert local guides in each destination
- ATOL bonded, ABTA and IATA protected
A CHOICE OF HOLIDAY TO SUIT ALL TASTES AND BUDGETS:
Offers unforgettable group journeys. From river cruising aboard the world’s finest ships in Europe and Asia, to land touring in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Alaska – there’s a dream five star travel experience to suit all.
The fully inclusive pricing covers home to airport private transfers (on river cruising journeys), return flights, most meals and beverages, sightseeing and invitations to ‘money-can’t-buy’ events and experiences are included within the price.
APT Premium - Operated by Travelmarvel, part of the APT Travel Group
Offering superior comfort at a price that represents exceptional value, APT’s Travelmarvel river cruises and tours provide guests with the perfect balance of inclusions and time at leisure.
Return flights, most meals and beverages, shore excursions and Insider Experiences are included within the price.