Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Andorra introduced precautionary measures in line with neighbouring France and Spain. These measures include:
- Closure of most shops, other than those supplying essential items such as food and pharmaceutical products.
- Cancellation of all leisure, cultural and sport activities.
- Closure of all ski resorts.
- Reduced public transport operation.
- Closure of schools and higher education institutions.
- Cancellation of large gatherings and sporting events, such as the fifth round of 2020 Mercedes Benz UCI MTB World Cup.
For future travel inspiration in Andorra, please visit https://visitandorra.com/en/