Win two Economy Class tickets on Air Canada!
For your chance to win tickets on the Best Airline in North America (just one of our many 2019 Skytrax World Airline Awards) and to learn more about Air Canada’s products and services simply complete the OTT Air Canada training course.
Air Canada Competition T&Cs
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Online Travel Training, Air Canada, affiliates of any of the foregoing entities and employees’ families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. The Air Canada module must be completed by the 31st October 2019 to enter.
3. One winner will receive 2 Economy Class tickets on Air Canada to one of our gateway cities, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary or Vancouver.
4. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative will be offered.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be received by 2359GMT 31 Oct 2019.
2. The winner will be drawn at random from all those who have completed the Air Canada module, the winner will be notified by the end of November 2019.
3. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. The prize draw is open to UK Travel Agents aged 18+ who are residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of the promoter and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
5. All decisions of the panel of judges will be final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. One winner will be chosen and will receive a pair of Economy tickets on the services of Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge (codeshares are excluded) departing from Manchester or London Heathrow to Canada.
7. The costs of any accommodation, any airport transfers, travel insurance, meals (other than those specified), spending money and all and any other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
8. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
9. Travel insurance is the responsibility of the winners and is a condition of travel. All participants are responsible for their own legal travel documentation. All applicable taxes and carrier surcharges will be paid for by Air Canada.
10. Tickets are valid for travel until 30 September 2020, however blackouts may apply at peak travel periods.
11. Requested flights are subject to availability.
12. All travel must be completed before 30 September 2020 and no extension of validity will be made.
13. Stopovers are not permitted, tickets are not transferable, refundable or upgradeable.
14. There is no cash alternative and flights are not eligible for Aeroplan points.