At Oman Air we pride ourselves on giving the best service to our guests. Oman Air has been rewarded with the following awards:
- OMAN WINS DOUBLE AT WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS 2017
For the fourth year running Oman Air has been awarded “World’s Leading Airline – Economy Class” at the World Travel Awards. The 2017 award joins the accolades that were presented to the National Carrier of Oman, in 2016, 2015 and 2014. Oman Air was also named the winner in the World’s Ultimate Service Award in Hospitality 2017.
- OMAN AIR RECEIVES PAX INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR TAISEER INITIATIVE
In recognition of the exemplary work that Oman Air has done for the Omani community, the national airline for the Sultanate of Oman was awarded the “Pay it Forward” Award by Pax International Magazine’s for its Taiseer initiative.
- OMAN AIR WINS DOUBLE AT WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS MIDDLE EAST 2017
Oman Air was voted the best in the 'Middle East's Leading Airline - Business Class' and 'Middle East's Leading Airline - Economy Class' categories at a glittering ceremony which was held on 29th October 2017 in Dubai.
- OMAN AIR AND MUSCAT DUTY FREE AWARDED INFLIGHT RETAILER OF THE YEAR AT THE FRONTIER AWARDS
Oman Air and Muscat Duty Free (MDF) were awarded the Inflight Retailer of the year 2017 during the annual Frontier Awards held at Palm Beach in Cannes, France. The Frontier Awards recognises best practice, rewards innovation and celebrates excellence across the global travel retail industry.
- OMAN AIR AWARDED “BEST AIRLINE IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA” FOR THE SECOND TIME IN ROW
Oman Air, was awarded for the second year in row as “Best Airline in Europe, Middle East and Africa” within the Seven Stars Luxury Lifestyle and Hospitality Awards 2017.