Your customers will start their journey in style in the Malaysia Airlines lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 4. An exclusive and tranquil place to relax and unwind before boarding your flight, the lounge enjoys panoramic views of the runway.
Passengers may enter the Golden Lounge under these conditions:-
- oneworld passengers (Business Class ticket and/or Emerald and Sapphire card holder)
- Code share passenger allotment Malaysia Airlines (Business Class & First Class ticket only and/or MH Frequent Flyer)
- Upon purchase of lounge access at the Lounge Reception.
Business class passengers may enter the Golden Lounge at KLIA under these conditions:-
- All passengers holding First and Business class ticket
- Enrich Platinum or Gold cards
- Upon purchase at the Lounge Reception
Note: Domestic and regional lounge passengers are allowed to utilize the lounge upon departure only. International lounge passengers are allowed to utilise the lounge for departure, transit and arrival.
Economy class passengers may enter the Golden Lounge under these conditions:-
- If you are an Enrich Platinum or Gold Card member
- If you purchase the Golden Lounge access at the Lounge Reception
- If you present a valid voucher issued by Enrich
- Point deduction by Enrich