Lounge Pass Group Enquiry Form
- For group bookings (6 or more passengers including children and infants) we must request the space for you in advance from the lounge operator.
- Please complete the form below with the requested information and email this to our Customer Service centre at email@example.com
- NB: GROUP BOOKINGS REQUIRE AT LEAST 7 DAYS NOTICE in advance of the flight/visit date to process the booking.
- For booking conditions, Lounge entry conditions, child restrictions, prices etc. please check the Lounge Details on our website.
- All Lounge Pass Group bookings are on request and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please check the opening hours and that the lounge is accessible from the terminal from which you are travelling. Please check with your travel provider before travelling.
- Lounge Pass will not be held liable for any Lounge Pass holder that has not booked the correct lounge for their flight.
- Lounge Pass will not refund for any unused Lounge Passes.
- All cancellations for group bookings must be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the departure date, otherwise no refund will be given.
- Lounges may not accept same sex groups and hen or stag/bachelor parties are strictly prohibited.
- Any groups that have not been pre-booked in accordance with our group booking policy will be refused entry to the lounge and no refund offered.
- All Lounge Pass pricing is subject to change
Once we receive a response from the lounge for your request, you will be advised by email.
Please allow 7 days for the booking to be processed.
Please click the following link to download a Group Booking Request form: Groupbookingapplicationform
PO Box 816, Haywards Heath, RH16 9LS. England.
Tel: +44 (0) 208 865 3280
Lounge Pass Account Set Up Form
Lounge Pass can offer our Travel Partners a wide range of options, to integrate worldwide lounge access into their offering.
1) Lounge Pass Web Services Integration API
With this option Lounge Pass offers Travel Partners the ability to access its Lounge Pass web services so that it can build bespoke lounge access and seamlessly be integrated into your customer booking path and web offering. Examples of this can be seen at Trip-Extras.com, Go Simply.com and Skyparksecure.com. Destinology and many more.
The Lounge Pass Web Services API will return all the comprehensive content, all the pricing information, detailed lounge information including lounge images. POS and invoicing options are available together with pricing for GBP, USD and Euro.
2) Lounge Pass Affiliate Program – Loungelink/Co-branded website
With this option Lounge Pass would offer partners the ability to link to the Lounge Pass co-branded website. All online Lounge Pass bookings are currently made through the Lounge Pass website. Partners can send traffic to the site to make bookings directly. The LoungePass.com site can be customized with your company logo. Examples such as http://www.jet2.com/travel-extras/airport-lounges
3) Lounge Pass I-Frame
Lounge Pass can offer partners the ability to offer customer Lounge Pass from within their website environment
Partner can be customised with their own branding around the i-frame.
With this option this reduces the level of integration required to allow customers all the information they need to make a purchase
You embed the HTML code supplied within the existing code of your website (and adjust the size of the I-frame to suit). Installing the I-frame requires minimal technical resource. Example: https://vuelos.destinia.com/v/loungepass/#_ga=2.67033066.537886272.1500374928-934521602.1492698248 .
4) White label access
Lounge Pass can offer a branded website that could be integrated in to the partners website experience. Lounge Pass would host all lounge imagery and the customer experience would be smooth and seamless. Using your branding and imagery, we can white label your webpages personalising the customer journey.
5) Travel Agent Login Account – Self booking tool
You can pre-book via the online travel trade login at www.loungepass.com, providing an immediate Lounge Pass confirmation that can be downloaded immediately, reducing administration time for a busy reservations department and so that you are able to book lounges on behalf of clients. Invoice and POS solutions available also GBP, USD, NK and Euro.
Please click the following link to download a Lounge Pass Account Set Up Form and register today: Loungepassapplicationform