Korean Air is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year!
What better opportunity to take their course, for a chance to win a backpack worthy of a K-Pop star, stuffed full of Korean Air merchandise?
Korean Air’s amazing Incheon hub is a perfect connecting point for travelers to Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
With great value fares and modern flat bed product in Business Class and industry leading legroom in Economy, there’s never been a better time to offer your customers Excellence in Flight!
Terms and Conditions
1. This free prize draw (“Draw”) is open to UK and Ireland residents, aged 18 or over except for employees of the Organiser, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Draw.
2. Entry to the Draw is subject to these rules and any instructions set out with the Draw details.
3. This Draw is limited to a single entry.
4. To be entered into the Draw you must complete all modules of the Korean Air Training Course at www.kalexpert.com between 25 June 2019 and 31 July 2019
5. All entries received during the competition period will be entered into the Draw. The winner will be drawn within two weeks of closure and notified by the Organiser by email during August 2019. Only the prize winner will be contacted personally.
6. The prizes consists of one Korean Air branded backpack
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize which is not transferable.
8. The Organiser’s decision on all matters affecting this draw is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate or suspend the prize draw at any time.
10. By entering this Draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
11. Korean Air reserve the right to record entrants’ data in and this may be used for future Korean Air contact with the entrant. Entrants’ data will not be passed to third parties.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to publish the prize-winner’s name and/or picture for future publicity and promotions.