Terms & Conditions
Agents Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are issued by OTT Group Ltd (“we or us”) with registered number 07792585 & VAT number 125752908 of Canalot Studios, 222 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BN, United Kingdom. These updated 2018 Terms and Conditions apply to all Training & Marketing Services made available by OTT Group Ltd through the website: www.onlinetraveltraining.com
"Intellectual Property" means all copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all content located on www.onlinetraveltraining.com;
"Website" means the website provided by OTT Group Ltd at www.onlinetraveltraining.com;
"GDS & Skills Training" means all services, associated products and training offered on www.onlinetraveltraining.com which are chargeable;
"Product Training" means all services, associated products and training offered on www.onlinetraveltraining.com which are offered free of charge.
“OTT Travel Industry Providers’ means companies or organisations hosting content on the OTT platform and/or in association and partnership with OTT Group Ltd.
- OTT Group Ltd's Contract with You
(a) These terms and conditions apply to the GDS & Skills Training & Product Training. By registering for Product Training or by ordering GDS & Skills Training you agree to these terms and conditions including any changes that may be made to them. If you do not accept these terms you must not attempt to access <www.onlinetraveltraining.com.
(b) You acknowledge that these terms apply to you, and in the event that you are a company you shall procure that all of your employees who access www.onlinetraveltraining.com accept these terms.
(c) You agree and acknowledge that any training which may be provided by OTT Group Ltd shall not extend to the provision of basic computer literacy and skills training or to persons under the age of 16 and you shall ensure that you (or your employees where applicable) are over 16 and adequately equipped with what is reasonably considered basic computer literacy and skills.
- Intellectual Property
(a) You acknowledge that the Intellectual Property in the www.onlinetraveltraining.com course materials made available through any training course is owned or licensed by OTT Group Ltd and copying, storing in any medium (including on any website), distributing, transmitting, re-transmitting, showing in public, adapting or otherwise using the materials without OTT Group Ltd's permission is prohibited.
(b) You agree that you will not sell, rent, lease or otherwise provide any www.onlinetraveltraining.com Intellectual Property or course materials to any third parties or give access to www.onlinetraveltraining.com course materials to any third parties.
(c) You do not acquire any right, title or interest in the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website or any element of it. Other than your right to use the www.onlinetraveltraining.com course materials as described in these terms, the website and all its component parts are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are hereby reserved by OTT Group Ltd, and all moral rights are similarly asserted and reserved.
- Warranties and Representations
(a) OTT Group Ltd does not make any representations or warranties regarding the benefit or otherwise which a course attendee may obtain from attendance on a training course. In particular it makes no representations regarding that attendee's competence or ability to perform their employment more effectively as a result of attending a training course.
(b) OTT Group Ltd does not make any representations or warranties regarding a course attendee’s ability to gain employment as a result of attendance on a OTT Group Ltd training course.
(c) While OTT Group Ltd courses are continually amended to reflect changes in technology, OTT Group Ltd does not make any representation that the content of a training course is current.
(d) We are committed to keeping the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website safe for its users. In order to do so, we need your help. When registering for or using the website, you represent and agree to the following:
- i) information which you provide when using the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website or placing an order for any of the training courses registration must be true, accurate and up to date;
- ii) you must not use the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website, any content available through the website or any other services provided by OTT Group Ltd in connection with a commercial purpose without the clear written agreement of OTT Group Ltd;
iii) you must not use the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website to send unrequested spam emails or any other unauthorised communications, whether or not for commercial purposes;
- iv) you must not collect content or personal information about users using any automated or electronic means without the express written agreement of OTT Group Ltd;
- v) you must not upload any malicious software, corrupted data or viruses to the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website; and
- vi) you must not attempt to hack into the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website or other users' profiles, misuse the website in other ways or carry out any actions which are technically harmful to the other users, the website or OTT Group Ltd.
(e) OTT Group Ltd may change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that OTT Group Ltd shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
(f) OTT Group Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
(g) The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content, availability or promotional material and/or offers of or made by any such sites.
- Registration Process
(a) You must complete a short registration process in order to access Product Training and GDS & Skills Training.
(b) By registering with c you agree to receive e-marketing notifications from our company, these will include but are not restricted to notifications of new course launches, information about airlines, hotels, resorts, destinations, cruises and our company news. We will never send more than one email to you a day (aside from any auto-created emails such as course completion or lost password emails which you may trigger). Our marketing emails can be unsubscribed from in one simple action.
- c) In addition, by taking part in any online product training you also agree for the OTT Group Ltd to make your contact details (if applicable) available, comprising your full name, country/city/state of residence, date registered with OTT, preferred language, employment status, company name, agency ID, job title, courses completed and sectors of interest to third-party travel industry providers such as airlines, resorts, hotels, destinations and attractions for reporting purposes. OTT will not share your email address, however these travel providers may then contact you via the OTT Group, to which you can unsubscribe. Some of these providers may be based outside the EU. See OTT Group Ltd’s separate Privacy Statement for more details.
- User Account, Password and Security
(a) You will be required to complete the registration process in accordance with clause 5 above by providing certain information (name, email address, address and telephone number) and registering a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. OTT Group Ltd is entitled to assume that any person using the site under your username and password is you or someone doing so with your permission. You are responsible for any use of the site under your username and password, including all financial charges.
(b) If you believe someone has accessed the site or ordered Training Services using your username and password without your authorisation you must immediately notify us of this or any other breach of security. We recommend you change your password regularly.
- Additional Terms for Paid Services
(a) By placing an order for any of the GDS & Skills Training courses you agree to pay the appropriate charges applicable for the training courses selected.
(b) In the case of private individuals, such individuals must be over 18 in order to make the payment and must make payment in full before accessing a GDS & Skills Training course.
(c) Failure to complete the training (or any part of it) will not entitle you to receive a discount or refund of any kind.
(d) All amounts payable are inclusive of VAT or other similar applicable taxes. Monies payable to OTT Group Ltd shall be paid free and clear of all deductions and withholdings of any kind, save only as may be required by law. Should you be required by law to make a deduction or withholding from any amount payable to OTT Group Ltd, you shall provide such evidence of the relevant deduction or withholding as OTT Group Ltd may reasonably require and shall pay to OTT Group Ltd such sum as will, after the deduction or withholding has been made, leave OTT Group Ltd with the same amount as OTT Group Ltd would have received had no deduction or withholding been made.
(e) You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason:
- i) The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you confirm your order;
- ii) To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform www.onlinetraveltraining.com at [email protected] of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement in an e-mail;
- iii) To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
(f) If you withdraw from this contract in accordance with clause 7(e) we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement as the situation allows. OTT Group offers a number of paid-for courses provided by 3rd parties and all have differing refund policies. By accepting these terms you agree that you will be subject to the terms & conditions of any 3rd party course provider and you will not hold OTT Group Ltd liable for the collection of any refund in such circumstances.
- i) Where possible OTT will refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- ii) Should you fail to withdraw within the 14-day period, you will be bound by your contract with OTT Group Ltd and you will therefore be required to pay all fees and expenses connected with the contract.
- iii) Please check the FAQ section of the relevant GDS & Skills Training course for further details on each course's refund policy.
(g) By enquiring about GDS and skills courses on www.onlinetraveltraining.com you agree to receive e-marketing notifications from our company, these will include but are not restricted to notifications of existing and new courses as well as related content from our partner companies and our company news. Our marketing emails can be unsubscribed from in one simple action.
OTT Group Ltd reserves the right to refuse to allow any individual to register and/or order any of the Training Services.
- Contractual Consent
(This clause should be read in conjunction with the Privacy Statement.)
(a) As a user of the Training Services, you agree and consent that OTT Group Ltd may use your contact information and non-confidential data you have provided through the www.onlinetraveltraining.com website in order to (1) set-up your account (2) to provide you with marketing material (3) to improve the www.onlinetraveltraining.com product and user experience and (4) to provide third party travel industry providers with reporting and a means to contact you through the OTT group. please see OTT’s GDPR Privacy Statement.
(b) Whilst we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transmission to the Website. As a result, the security of any information you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to the website.
The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- b) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user;
- c) In connection with the site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the site, any web services linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
(i) loss of income or revenue;
(ii) loss of business;
(iii) loss of profits or contracts;
(iv) loss of anticipated savings;
(v) loss of data;
(vi) loss of goodwill;
(vii) wasted management or office time; or
(viii) any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Force Majeure
(a) OTT Group Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside its reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
(b) A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, but is not limited to, failures in telecommunications networks or OTT Group Ltd systems;
(c) OTT Group Ltd's obligations under these Terms are suspended for the period that a Force Majeure Event continues, and OTT Group Ltd will extend the time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. OTT Group Ltd will take reasonable steps to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which its obligations under these Terms can be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
OTT Group Ltd may suspend the provision of all Product Training & GDS & Skills Training at any time and for any reason, without notice to you. OTT Group Ltd will co-operate with law enforcement in legal proceedings against you should you violate, or be suspected of violating, these terms and conditions.
- Severability and Variation
If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
OTT Group Ltd is entitled to assign any of its rights and obligations under these terms provided that your rights are not adversely affected. You may not assign your rights or transfer your obligations under these terms to any third party unless OTT Group Ltd agrees in writing first.
- Governing Law
All contractual and non-contractual obligations and other matters or disputes arising from or connected with these terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms.
- Contact Us
In the event you have any queries with regard to www.onlinetraveltraining.com or these terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us at: OTT Group Ltd,
222 Kensal Road,
Email: [email protected]