Sabre - Conversion Course from Galileo
Duration: 30 hrs
A course specially designed for experienced users of Galileo. This course will leverage your knowledge of Galileo to teach you Sabre in a fraction of the time.
Lesson 1 - Accessing the system, encoding, decoding
Lesson 2 - CPA and entering passenger data into a PNR
Lesson 3 - Changing/deleting data and rebooking entries
Lesson 4 - Itinerary pricing and ticketing
Lesson 5 - Entering and changing remarks, addresses, AFAX and GFAX
Lesson 6 - Frequent flyer data and STARs
Lesson 7 - Waitlist and open segments, inserting segments
Lesson 8 - Fare quotation and fare rules
Lesson 9 - Assigning seats, displaying seat maps
Lesson 10 - Learn about queues
Lesson 11 - Reducing and dividing a party
Lesson 12 - Verify itinerary, flight details and total access
Lesson 13 - Date, time, currency, calculator and printer functions
Lesson 14 - Car quotes, rules, policies and lists
Lesson 15 - Hotel indexes, descriptions and bookings
Included in this course:
- Sabre account creation
- 6 months access to your Sabre account
- 30 hours allocated time to complete your course within the 6 months access period
- 15 lessons + 5 exercises + 4 quizzes + 1 final exam
- Free certificate*
- Technical support
- You need more hours to take and pass your course? OTT offers packages of 5, 10 or 20 additional hours that you can buy directly online!
- And if you haven’t finished your course within 6 months? Don’t worry, you can buy an extra 6 months access contacting OTT firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the courses and exam are online, there is no software to install, you only need internet access!
* We are an approved reseller of the Viasinc GDS training programme and therefore we are authorised to issue certificates for Sabre. You need to get 85% or above to receive the certificate. Don’t forget that you can take the exam as many times as you need, so long as it is within your available training hours.
Please note that the course price is displayed in GBP but any currency can be purchased.