Duration: 6 mths
All about Learn2CheckIn...
Learn2CheckIn is revolutionary software which allows you to check-in passengers EXACTLY as you would if you were working at the airport! In fact, we have worked in partnership with a range of airport staff currently employed at various airports to ensure our software is completely realistic.
So, what is included in Learn2CheckIn?
Well, the software is made up of 17 sessions and in each session you will meet a range of passengers and will learn how to:
- Select the passengers' flight from all of the flights departing on that date
- Select the correct passengers from all the passengers travelling on the flight
- Select seats for your passengers either using the system or manually
- Check-in their baggage ensuring you ask all of the relevant security questions
- Produce boarding passes and baggage tags.
So, how does it all work?
Well, Mondrago have created a fictional ground-handling company called Jet Air Services who handle various fictional airlines. Your job, as a Passenger Services Agent with Jet Air Services, is to check-in a range of different passengers and once you have done this, board them on their flights!
Learn2CheckIn is a software simulator which has been set up to allow you to check-in and board passengers. It comes with a range of tickets, passports, boarding passes and baggage tags to make your learning incredibly authentic.
>>>Learn2CheckIn - a fantastic course we offer which allows you to check-in and board passengers EXACTLY as you would if you were working at an airport !
Learn2CheckIn offers you SO much more than a standard check-in.
You will be able to study the following 17 topics:
- Basic check-in
- Select seats manually
- Apply excess baggage charges
- Group check-in
- Infant check in
- Creating a group
- Processing no records
- Adding a bag
- Lost boarding cards
- Changing seats
- Arrange a meet and assist
- Using the list
- Offloading passengers
- Blind passengers
- Final check in before boarding
- Missing passengers
>>>Yes, all of these scenarios are common occurrences at an airport, so we are going to teach you how to deal with them using our simulated software. Now, I'm sure you'll agree that Learn2CheckIn sounds very exciting and great fun, but there's more!
Learn2CheckIn is also supplemented by an extensive handbook with over 400 pages! Working at an airport involves a whole lot more than checking-in passengers and boarding flights, so this handbook covers a range of topics which includes among others:
- Special passengers
- Hand baggage and hold baggage
- Missing baggage
- Flight arrivals
- Customer service and conflict management
- Airport security
- Passports and visas
>>>So, after completing the software and using the handbook, you will know everything you need to know about working in an airport.
A recruitment manual is also included with your Learn2CheckIn course that will help you get your dream job at the airport. It's been estimated that 75% of all those applying to work as a Passenger Agent at an airport are unsuccessful, so we want to help you be one of the lucky 25%!
So, what's in the recruitment manual? Included in the manual is:
- Jet Air Services uniform standards to give you some idea of what we expect from our staff and how to wow an airline at interview!
- A copy of the Jet Air Services application form and a guide on how to complete it to make you stand out from the crowd!
- A guide to the Jet Air Services interview including a copy of the test we ask candidates to complete. Again, it comes with a comprehensive guide to help you land your dream job!
>>>The Learn2CheckIn is hosted in TalentLMS- a virtual Learning Environment (VLE), a totally web based system with no complex software to install.
All of the sessions in Learn2CheckIn are supplemented by a test to ensure learning has taken place.
If you successfully complete the course, you will receive a certificate recognised by the industry.