Airline Customer Service
About the course
Drive outstanding customer service with the with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 3 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level
What you will learn
- Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
- Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
- Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
Who should attend
- Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
- Cargo reservations and receiving staff
- Public relations and sales support personnel
- Flight attendants
- Improved Standard of Customer Service
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Contact Techniques
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Managing stress
Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference.
This course is offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electonic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Due to a new implemented system provided by IATA, it may take up to 14 working days for your username and password to be released. You will receive an email from the GDS Department immediately after your log in details have been provided to OTT by IATA’s Enrolment Team.|